Required General Education Courses Must be Completed Prior to Beginning The Program
Natural Sciences - 21 credit hours
- Chemistry C-102, 3 cr. hrs., (Biochem/Organic)
- Anatomy and Physiology 8-10 cr. hrs. (includes labs)
- Microbiology with lab, 5 cr. hrs.
- Statistics, 3 cr. hrs.
(All above courses must be earned within the past seven (7) years.)
Communication - 9 credit hours
- College Composition, 3 cr. hrs.
- Public Speaking, 3 cr. hrs.
- Communication Elective, 3 cr. hrs.
Cultural Diversity - 6 credit hours
Elective courses from History, Women's Studies, Foreign Language, Religion, English, and other approved courses.
Social Competence - 12 credit hours
- Intro. to Psychology, 3 cr. hrs.
- Principles of Sociology, 3 cr. hrs.
- Life Span Development Psychology, 3 cr. hrs. (Must be earned within the past seven (7) years)
- Elective course, 3 cr. hrs.
Humanistic Appreciation - 6 credit hours
- Introduction to Ethics, 3 cr. hrs.
- Elective (300 or 400), 3 cr. hrs.
Open Electives - 6 cr. hrs.
Minimum Cumulative GPA from first undergraduate degree:
2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale
Minimum Application GPA (average of all above General Education Courses)
3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale