Are you interested in a growing field helping others with communication disorders?
Would you like to go on to graduate school and have a career in high demand?
Learn how to assist individuals with disorders related to speech, language, and hearing. Expand your career potential in a growing field. The Speech Language Pathology concentration gives you the ability to apply for a Master of Science in Speech Language Pathology (MSSLP). The MSSLP is the entry into the profession as a Speech Language Pathologist. Speech Language Pathologists are in high demand with many regional employers like Beacon Health Systems, local community schools, nursing homes, and many more!
While the Master of Science in Speech Language Pathology is one option for a career path, you may choose to complete your studies with a bachelor degree, there are career opportunities for you and include, but are not limited to:
- Social and Human Service Assistants (salary: $30,830/year)
- Medical Health and Service Managers (salary: $69,210/year)
- Community Outreach Coordinator (salary: $42,000/year)
- Occupational Health Specialist (salary: $61,000/year)
- Community Health Worker (salary: $42,450/year)
For more information, contact Laurie Richards to make an appointment with an advisor.