The Vera Z. Dwyer College of Health Sciences academic advising staff provides academic advising services to students in a professional, collaborative and ethical manner. Academic advising is a collaborative process in which the student and advisor work together to set goals for your academic life.
Academic advisors are the best resource to guide your toward earning a degree. They are here to assist you with:
- Making progress toward degree completion
- Assisting with clinical program applications
- Understanding how to use university academic planning tools
- Scheduling classes
- Understanding policies and procedures
- Navigating university resources